Creative Writing: academic writing, non-fiction and biography
Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, Hight School, Adults, Educators, Older Adults, Youth with Disabilities, Adults with Disabilities, At-risk Youth
Schools: Elementary, Middle School, High School, Alternative Education
Community Sites: Parks & Recreation Centers, Arts Centers, Libraries, Senior Centers, Health Care Facilities
Robinson is an award-winning published author, editor, and poet. She holds a B.A. in Journalism/Professional Writing and a M.A in English/Creative Writing. She teaches English at Oklahoma City University. Her inspiring residencies nurture and encourage participants to contact and express their own creativity.
- Learn and practice different academic and creative writing skills
- Communicate internal and sensory experience
- Appreciate various forms of writing
- Receive and provide useful feedback to/from group.
- Write, share, and enjoy poetry.