The Oklahoma Arts Council, an agency of state government, is seeking a Grants and Finance Assistant.The Grants/Finance Assistant organizes grant application and review processes; assists constituents with the e-grant application system; maintains grants-related records and filing systems; and processes travel and agency payments. Applicants must be able to communicate efficiently verbally and in writing. Salary is commensurate with education and experience with a cap of $35,000.
- Maintains integrity of database and PeopleSoft entries;
- Provides technical assistance to grant applicants;
- Develops and maintains e-grant login registration and confirmation procedures;
- Analyzes grants administration procedures and recommends methods of improvement;
- Develops materials and reports for supervisor review;
- Coordinates logistics for workshops across the state;
- Creates purchase orders and payment requests;
- Oversees records management and archiving for the agency;
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive database experience, FileMaker preferred
- Experience and knowledge of PeopleSoft applications, accounts payable and/or travel processing experience preferred
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations a plus
- Attention to detail a must
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet tools
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- A positive attitude and an earnest interest in providing good customer service to our constituents
Submit a cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled.
To stay up-to-date about job openings with the Oklahoma Arts Council, and to receive important information related to the arts in Oklahoma, be sure to sign up to receive our newsletter.
The Oklahoma Arts Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer