Schools: Elementary and Middle
Community Sites: Libraries
Nick has been trained in the tradition of the old masters and is currently working as a full-time illustrator. He has been published world-wide on books, puzzles, collectables, advertising, editorial, greeting cards, and many other consumer products. Nick produces his work in his on backyard studio.
- Basic drawing skills. How a drawing is done by using shapes.
- Simple composition. How to set up a picture.
- The study of line and mass: what the difference is and how it is applied
- Basic perspective, using perspective to acquire depth
- Basic color and application for harmony in a picture.